This is a standard one from our factory. We accept customization.
This controller can be set to adapt to all 3-phase AC or DC turbine from 3000W to 100W every 100W by pressing S1 once to decrease 100W, say 2900W, 2800W, 2700W...300W, 200W, 100W. This controller is ideal for you if you have a 3KW turbine. This controller is also ideal for you if you have a 2KW...1KW...600W... turbine.
The overcharge protection voltage can be set by pressing S1 once to increase 0.1V, and hold for 3 seconds to increase 1V.
1. Automatically unload while the wind turbine generator is overloaded.
2. Batteries overcharge protection.
3. Protect from connecting batteries inversely.
4. Protect batteries from charging solar panel at night.
5. Electric shock protection.
6. MPPT (set from 3000W to 100W every 100W according to the wind turbine)
7. Digital panel: wind turbine voltage, battery voltage, charging current and power.
8. Autobrake and manual brake
Rated power: 3.0 KW (The controller can be set to adapt to all 3-phase AC turbine from 3KW to 100W every 100W by pressing S1 once to decrease 100W, say 2900W, 2800W, 2700W...300W, 200W, 100W)
Rated DC voltage: DC 12V/24V/48V/110V/220V
Wind generator: 3-phase AC or DC output
Solar power: 12V/24V/48V/110V/220V 1000W (The controller can be customized)
Recover time of auto braking: 30min (The controller can be customized)
Batteries overcharge protection: The overcharge protection voltage can be set by pressing S1 once to increase 0.1V, and hold for 3 seconds to increase 1V.
Batteries overcharge recovering: overcharge protection voltage minus 1V
Allowable ambient temperature(°C): -10-40
Net weight: 4.4kg
1. Based on its protection grade, the controller should be installed in dry and cool indoor or outdoor places. The controller may not be around by the inflammable and explosive materials.
2. The controller should be mounted securely.
3. It's hot so don't touch it when it's operating.
4. Remember to put the wind turbine brake switch manually to the "off"position before wiring to prevent electric shock accidents caused by running generators.
5. Connect the cable correctly in accordance with the label on the controller.
Check the wiring diagram at the top of the page for details.
SECURITY WARNING: THE BATTERIES MUST BE CONNECTED TO THE CONTROLLER BEFORE OPERATING, OTHERWISE THE GENERATOR AND THE CONTROLLER MAY BE DAMAGED!
6. Check and make sure the wiring is correct, put the wind turbine brake switch manually to the "on" position, and then the equipment goes into operation.
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 21 November, 2018.