1. Automatically unload while the wind turbine generator is overloaded.
2. Batteries overcharge or over-discharge protection.
3. Protect from connecting batteries inversely.
4. Protect batteries from charging solar panel at night.
5. Electric shock protection.
6. The auto on and off time of the street lamp can be set according to the manual.
7. DC load such as grid and off-grid inverter or street lamp can be connected directly to the controller.
Rated power: 400W or below (The controller can be customized)
Rated DC voltage: DC 12V/24V/48V
Rated current of wind generator: 33.3A/16.6A/8.3A
Rated current of DC output: 10A (20A Max)
Wind generator: DC 12V/24V/48V or 3-phase AC 12V/24V/48V (The controller can be customized)
Solar power: 12/24V/48V 10W-300W (The controller can be customized)
Recover time of auto braking: 30min
Batteries over-discharge protection: 10.5V/21V/42V
Batteries over-discharge recovering: 11.5V/23V/46V
Batteries overcharge protection: 14.4V/28.8V/57.6V
Batteries overcharge recovering: 13V/26V/52V
Allowable ambient temperature(°C): -10-40
Net weight: 1.3kg
1. Based on its protection grade, the controller should be installed in dry and cool indoor or outdoor places. The controller may not be around by the inflammable and explosive materials.
2. The controller should be mounted securely.
3. It’s hot so don’t touch it when it’s operating.
4. Remember to put the wind turbine brake switch manually to the "|"position before wiring to prevent electric shock accidents caused by running generators.
5. Connect the cable correctly in accordance with the label on the controller.
Check the wiring diagram at the top of the page for details.
SECURITY WARNING: THE BATTERIES MUST BE CONNECTED TO THE CONTROLLER BEFORE OPERATING, OTHERWISE THE GENERATOR AND THE CONTROLLER MAY BE DAMAGED!
6. Check and make sure the wiring is correct, put the wind turbine brake switch manually to the "O" position, and then the equipment goes into operation.
This product was added to our catalog on Saturday 20 October, 2018.